- Information about the United Kingdom and a step-by-step guide to government in the UK from 10 Downing Street to the regions, from the Houses of Parliament to the European Union.
- Information about Food and Drug Administration of the United States and how it regulates various industries within its jurisdiction.
- Information regarding the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, known as CFSAN, which is one of six product-oriented centers, that regulate the food industry.
- Information about the courts in the District of Columbia.
- Information about supplements and their regulation in the United States.
- Information about this non-profit non-government organization representing industry members.
- Guidelines that are harmonized between US, Europe and Japan.